Terms and Conditions
This web-site is intended to be a friendly, enjoyable and useful experience, but as with anything concerning any kind of transactions there are risks involved and we strongly advise you to understand all of these terms before joining. The Dealers Den reserves the right to update the Terms and Conditions at any time
- Registration - Click on the "Sign up" link found in the header. Fill out the information required and submit. You will receive an e-mail shortly asking you to verify your e-mail address. If you do not receive an email within a few minutes make sure to check your spam or junk folders. If you still have not received an email please contact us through the contact form and we will get you manually registered.
- Account Verification - Once registered users will be required to verify their identity (Name/Address etc) in order to buy or sell. Please make sure your profile On the Dealers Den (Name, Address, E-mail Matches this of a PayPal Verified Address) To do this automatically you can use our verification system which uses a one time payment via PayPal of $1.00. While we cannot refund this payment once verified you will receive a $1.00 credit on your Dealers Den Account which can be used on future featured auction listings for sellers. Any funds accumulated from this verification will be used to maintain the site licenses fee's and future updates.
Why the Fee? - The Dealers Den has always tried to maintain the site free of charge to all of it's users. All costs of operating, maintaining and user support on the site has been without pay, But due to many fraudulent users/bidders or scammers trying to signup we need to implement a user verification system. We hope that with this system in place this will prevent fraudulent bidders and provide a safer space for sellers to list their auctions to prevent Non-Paying Bidders and for buyers preventing Non-Preforming sellers
Rights To Suspend or Terminate.
- You agree that this web-site, in its own discretion, may terminate any auction or use of the service immediately and without notice if (a) We believe that you are not abiding by the general rules of this web-site (b) You have repeatedly broken a certain term (c) You have listed a suspicious item (d) We believe you to be a non paying bidder. In most cases when we suspect foul play we will suspend your account/listing whilst we investigate further. If our investigation is conclusive then your account with us will be terminated.
- You are solely responsible for the contents of your actions through this web-site. You must ensure that your participation in the selling or buying of items does not violate any applicable laws or regulations. By this we mean that you must check that you entitled to sell or buy the relevant item and that you are not prohibited from doing so by any law or regulation.
- You must not transmit through the service any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material. You must also not transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law or regulation.
- Membership to this web-site is only available to those you can form a legally binding contract. This web-site does not permit minors (under 16) to register. If any member fails to signup with their correct age the account will be terminated immediately.
- This site acts as the window for sellers to conduct auctions and for bidders to bid on sellers' auctions. We are not involved in the actual transaction between buyers and sellers. As a result, we have no control over the quality, safety or legality of the items listed the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of sellers to sell items or the ability of buyers to buy items. We cannot and do not control whether or not sellers will complete the sale of items they offer or buyers will complete the purchases of items they have bid on. In addition, note that there are risks of dealing with foreign nationals, underage persons or people acting under false pretense.
- This Web-site shall not be responsible for any items sold by Auction, for any damage to items during transit or during the inspection period, nor for misrepresentations and/or breaches of contract by either buyer and/or seller. This web-site shall not be responsible for the cost of procurement of substitute goods or any losses resulting form any goods purchased or obtained.
- This web-site assumes no liability for the content of the listings. However if you fall victim of a fraudulent transaction we will assist you as much as we can.
- Items listed on The Dealers Den are subject to suspension or removal if listed on another auction house. A bid is considered a binding contract between the buyer and the seller. Having the auction listed on multiple sites can lead to multiple binding contracts against the seller. The Dealers Den will not be held liable for any actions taken against the seller if they fail to follow these basic listing rules
- If an Abuse Report is filed against your listing you may be contacted to provide evidence of the item you have for sale or for further information. The Dealers Den will not get in the middle of disputes between buyer/sellers. Additional information may be required for you to provide dated/signed photos of the items for sale/art etc or show proof of ownership to sell.
- These Terms of Service shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of The United States.
Terms of Service Updated 02/10/2017
- Abuse/Claim Reports Clause