This website is intended to be a friendly, enjoyable, and useful experience, but as with anything concerning any kind of transaction, there are risks involved and we strongly advise you to understand all of these terms before joining. The Dealers Den reserves the right to update the Terms and Conditions at any time
- Registration - Click on the "Sign up" link found in the header. Fill out the information required and submit. You will receive an e-mail shortly asking you to verify your e-mail address. If you do not receive an e-mail within a few minutes make sure to check your spam or junk folders. If you still have not received an e-mail please contact us through the contact form and we will get you manually registered. Also, please be advised that some e-mail providers such as School/College e-mail accounts and some Free Services will block our address by policy. Please make sure to white list our e-mail to ensure delivery but we cannot guarantee delivery to some accounts due to policy out of our control. Please contact us directly for assistance registering.
- Account Verification - Once registered, users will be required to verify their identity (Name, Address, etc) in order to buy or sell. Please make sure your profile on The Dealers Den (Name, Address, E-mail) Matches the PayPal Verified Address and must include real information. Using fake information with PayPal to get past verification will be reported to PayPal and your account with us will be suspended. If a payment reversal or dispute is filed, your account will be immediately suspended.
- To automatically verify, you can use our verification system which uses a one-time payment via PayPal of $2.50. Paypal payment notifications are not always instant and can take a few hours for our site to get this notification. If after the payment for verification is made and the account is not verified, please contact us at email@example.com. Please do not attempt to re-verify the account. While we cannot refund this payment, once verified you will receive a $2.50 credit on your Dealers Den Account which can be used on feature auction listings for sellers. Any funds accumulated from this verification will be used to maintain the site licenses, fees, and future updates.
Why the Fee? - The Dealers Den has always tried to maintain the site free of charge to all of it's users. All costs of operating, maintaining, and user support on the site has been without pay, however, due to many fraudulent users/bidders or scammers trying to sign up, we needed to implement a user verification system. We hope that with this system in place, we will prevent the sign up of fraudulent bidders and provide a safer space for sellers to list their auctions.
Rights To Suspend or Terminate.
- You agree that this website, in its own discretion, may terminate any auction or use of the service immediately and without notice for any reason. We may also terminate if (a) We believe that you are not abiding by the general rules of this website (b) You have repeatedly broken a certain term of use (c) You have listed a suspicious item (d) We believe you to be a non-paying bidder. In most cases, when we suspect foul play, we will suspend your account/listing while we investigate further. If our investigation is conclusive then your account with us will be terminated.
- You are solely responsible for the contents of your actions through this website. You must ensure that your participation in the selling or buying of items does not violate any applicable laws or regulations. By this, we mean that you must check that you entitled to sell or buy the relevant item and that you are not prohibited from doing so by any law or regulation.
- You must not transmit through the service any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material. You must also not transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law or regulation.
- Membership to this website is only available to those who can form a legally binding contract. This website does not permit minors (under 18) to register. If any member fails to signup with their correct age, their account will be terminated immediately.
- This site acts as the window for sellers to conduct auctions and for bidders to bid on sellers auctions. We are not involved in the actual transaction between buyers and sellers. As a result, we have no control over the quality, safety, or legality of the items listed, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of sellers to sell items, or the ability of buyers to buy items. We cannot and do not control whether or not sellers will complete the sale of items they offer or that buyers will complete the purchase of items that they have bid on. In addition, note that there are risks when dealing with foreign nationals, underage persons, or people acting under false pretense.
- This website shall not be responsible for any items sold, for any damage to items during transit, or during the inspection period, nor for misrepresentations and/or breaches of contract by either buyer and/or seller. This website shall not be responsible for the cost of procurement of substitute goods or any losses resulting from any goods purchased or obtained.
- This website assumes no liability for the content of the listings. However, if you fall victim of a fraudulent transaction we will assist you as much as we can.
- Non-fungible Auctions and Products listed on The Dealers Den are subject to suspension or removal if listed on another auction house or sales platform. A bid or buyout is considered a binding contract between the buyer and the seller. Having an auction or product listed on multiple sites can lead to multiple binding contracts and is therefore not allowed. The Dealers Den will not be held liable for any actions taken against the seller if they fail to follow these basic listing rules.
- Selling items offsite while listed - If you list an auction with The Dealers Den and decide to sell the item offsite, please make sure you have no current winning bids. Once there is a winning bid the auction cannot be stopped.
- If an Abuse Report is filed against your listing you may be contacted to provide evidence of the item you have for sale or for further information. The Dealers Den will not get in the middle of disputes between buyer/sellers. Additional information may be required for you to provide dated/signed photos of the items/art/etc for sale, or show proof of ownership to sell.
- These Terms of Service shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of The United States.
About Account Suspension.
- Account suspension can apply to offenses either by buyer or seller. Depending on the severity of the offense, a determination will be made by our staff in the best interest of the website. The general rule of thumb is a three strikes policy. As a buyer or seller if you are reported three times for not following through with a sale or purchase, you will be notified the first time and reminded of the policies. The Second offense will be grounds for suspension. As a seller, any pending auctions will be closed along with any store listings and as a Buyer, any bids made will be null and void and the account suspended.
Terms of Service Updated 09/17/2020