Neon Sabertooth Fullsuit
Selling my first fursuit I've ever made, no longer have an attachment to this character! Since it was my first suit, please read my listing thoroughly!
$50.00 to United States
Get Additional Rates
- Select Country
- Zip/Post Code
|crazie (0)||$975.00||10/16/2022 04:25:40|
|grapler81 (0)||$950.00||10/16/2022 04:25:06|
|crazie (0)||$950.00||10/16/2022 04:25:06|
|grapler81 (0)||$925.00||10/16/2022 04:24:30|
|crazie (0)||$900.00||10/16/2022 04:24:30|
|grapler81 (0)||$875.00||10/09/2022 17:35:32|
|LittleFrost (0)||$850.00||10/09/2022 17:35:05|
|grapler81 (0)||$850.00||10/09/2022 17:35:05|
|LittleFrost (0)||$825.00||10/08/2022 10:45:51|
|cerkowah (0)||$800.00||10/03/2022 16:36:20|
|crazie (0)||$775.00||10/03/2022 13:15:10|
|spirowgaming395 (0)||$750.00||10/03/2022 13:14:28|
|crazie (0)||$725.00||10/03/2022 13:14:28|
|spirowgaming395 (0)||$700.00||10/02/2022 23:09:14|
|ThyRatKing (0)||$675.00||10/02/2022 18:08:52|
|berlozuki (0)||$650.00||10/02/2022 13:19:00|
|crazie (0)||$975.00||1||10/16/2022 04:41:01|
Hello! I've decided to sell my first fursuit I made, after wearing them to one con and a few meets in 2019, along with getting a new suit, I don't see myself wearing them anymore! So, they were sparingly used, however since they were my first personal fursuit, please make sure to read through this thoroughly as I will point out possible issues/issues with the suit!
(Purchase DOES come with character rights, they're known as 'Hyp' but you may change the name/design/etc. as you please!)
I can take payment plans for anything over 1k (no longer than a month or two please)
Head: Max 24 in. Not lined. Lenticular hypno eyes.
Body: Max Height 5'2. Weight 170lbs. Padding is loose pillows, no attachments to bodysuit. Zipper is down the side, where the white meets the blue and not down the middle!
Shoes: Max 9 US Womens. Has outdoor bottomed feet.
Paws: Lined foam topped paws with stuffed pawpads.
Tail: Large tail (not a floor dragger), attaches through holes in suit (belt needed)
You can see more pics/videos of the suit [ Here ]
- I did NOT line the head, body, or feet (hand paws are lined) (You will need to buy your own Balaclava)
- Paws have a Foam Top and Stuffed Paw Pads, movement and picking up things is hard.
- Every Single Aspect of This Stuit (except paw lining) is HAND SEWN (Including the piping on edges) so Please be aware that these seams might pop or undo itself, I am not a professional seamstress.
- I am a BEGINNER. This was my First Fursuit.
- I live with Two Cats! Be Aware of that! Please do not buy from me if you’re allergic!
- The head is NOT Completely glued to the foam base! But they are glued down at/around (eyes, nose, mouth, etc) It hasn't shown to be an issue so far but also makes refurb/repair easier! But because of this some aspects (like the ears) are rather loose with the fabric.
- The head is rather lopsided with the facial markings (shown in 5th photo)
- Some of the shaving on head and paws is uneven and a bit rough, easy to see in some of the photos.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me, I want to be as brutally honest as I can with this suit because I don't want anyone to be disappointed/surprised by the quality! That being said if you want a nice first fursuit and don't care much for 'professional' work then they might be for you!
- Condition of Item
Payments & Returns
- Payment Methods
Postage & Shipping
- Item Location
- 78249, Texas, United States
- Ships To
- United States
- No pick-ups
- Shipping Instructions
- Returns Accepted