For Auction: Full suit made by MixedCandy (LatinVixen)
Suit has only been worn 5 times over the course of two years
Kigu has been worn about the same amount
- Padded in butt/belly + thighs (also a bit around the neck)
- 3D Follow-Me eyes
- Stuffed handpaws (three fingers one thumb)
- Indoor + Outdoor feetpaws
- Back Zipper
- embroidered scar on belly (not sure if it can be removed)
- Tail is large and stuffed, stitched on so you cannot remove it.
- Elastic straps in bottom of legs to hook onto your feet so leg padding stays in place when moving around
- Was made to suit me, I am about 5'4" in height, weight 155lbs.
- Head is not made to fit but does have a little bit of foam padding inside, so you can probably cut a bit out or off completely if the head is tight.
- Feet are 8.5 US womens size (6 UK size). Obviously you can go to the suit maker to get new feet made if possible.
- Belly + legs have a lot of padding in them so it will be tight for anyone larger than me, I am sure extensions are possible + padding can be loosened if you create a hole inside and pull some stuffing out. However the padding is stitched in, it is not removable unless you cut the fabric from the inside.
- Full cozy and warm Kigu made by MangoIsland
- Very warm, made mostly for winter but is nice to frolic around in at cons and such
- Made to fit my height (5'4") but is fairly baggy so it has a bit more room to give
- Fluffy tail and neck!
- deep pockets
As many might know, Eddie (the character) has been my character and personal 'sona for many years. She was made in 2005, and then re-designed in late 2011. Due to recent personal circumstances I have decided to let her go and sell pretty much everything I have of her, in hopes that she will go to a new loving home and will be treasured as much as I have over the last 12 years. She's been through a lot with me and I am sad to see her go, but it is for the best!
Eddie will come with a LOT of artwork that I have done. I will ONLY be including artwork that I have done of her current design, and I will not be including any very personal artwork. So you will get everything else of her including commissions I have gotten, gift art etc.
I will also be including any physical con badges I have had done for her (a few have the name Muzz on them though so I will not be giving those away).
Anything else I come across I will include.
Unfortunately as this is tied in with a bill that needs to be paid, I will not be accepting payment plans.
I can however accept half payment and then the rest the next month. But nothing less than that.
The suit + everything else will NOT be sent until full payment + shipping expenses are received.
Payment can be made by paypal only (or bank transfer if you live in the United Kingdom)
Shipping costs will be determined by where you are - And as the suit is fairly large it might have to be sent in two boxes.
Buyer must made a 30% deposit payment at least 48 hours after the auction has ended.
As you will be buying the WHOLE character, a lot of stuff comes with her. But as you will own her from then on you are more than welcome to change things if you wish (name, gender, markings/colours etc). Also as a side note - The 'scar' she has is a personal thing that I included of my own, so I'd appreciate it if it was removed if possible!)
If you have ANY questions please forward them to email@example.com and I will get back to you as soon as I can.