While this suit may have been worn to two cons, it's still in amazing condition! The head and body were made by bunnyfootato on Instagram, the boots were made by TurnipsAndPixies on Etsy and the bow was made by Cosplastix on Etsy, and I did all of the airbrushing and detail work. The suit has been washed thoroughly since its last wear. Warning: I live with two big dogs, but they rarely go near my costumes.
A few things to note about this suit!
1. Vision isn't too great, neither is ventilation, but I managed to wear it for long stretches of time (6 hours or so, with the occasional break).
2. This is a rather snug-fit suit, so here are my measurements: 5'3" tall, 19 inch shoulders, 35 inch chest, 28.5 inch waist, 37 inch hips, 19 inch long arms. I wouldn't recommend anybody too much bigger than me to wear this suit, but it's possible that there's a little bit of wiggle room for measurements.
3. The boots were built on a stretchy type of material, so when I refurbished them with new fur, I used my own legs as a base, so they are very close-fit to my measurements. The shoes are a size 6 US women's. My calves are 14 inches around and my ankles are 8 inches around. There's a bit of a gap between the suit and the top of the boots, so I'll be including the tights/leggings that cover up that gap. If you cannot fit these boots or don't want them, I can knock $100 off the total price.
4. The legs are stuffed with pillow inserts, so washing the suit is much easier!
5. Shipping price will be determined by where you live! Message me before you buy the suit so I can give you an estimate!
6. If you have any questions, just ask! Send me a PM. :D
Here's more pictures for you! https://imgur.com/a/7gLMEJU
Added more pictures of inside of suit, side and back views as well as a video! https://imgur.com/a/lFE6uj9