Valentina the wolf was a homemade product of Cutedeer Illustrations. She is made 100% from scratch, all patterns were made by me, and she needs some refurbishing! She was my first fursuit head, and I have decided that fursuit making is NOT for me, so finishing and fixing her is not motivating for me. I would recommend that she goes to a good home where the buyer is determined to fix her up.
- Stripping the fur and using the head base
- Changing the name, species, and other specific features
You may not:
- Claim work as your own
- Destroy parts for personal gain
- Resell for a higher prices WITHOUT making major alterations
- 3D printed eyes of my own design
- Custom made head base made of high quality (green) upholstery foam with the "bucket" method
- Acrylic painted buckram eyes
- Silicone nose (NOT my make)
- Fleece tongue and teeth
- Cotton fabric lined head
- Belt loops on tail
- BRAND NEW- only worn to test product and to take photos.
- The head is quite large and a bit heavy
- Breathing is slightly difficult, could use a larger breathing hole
- Asymmetrical face features
- Visibility is impaired due to asymmetric face features (at least one eye has obstructed vision)
- Tail is not fully stuffed and belt loop is likely to break
- Unfinished back of head- fur is not sewn together at the seam
- ONE hole in the fur of the muzzle
- Paws are unprofessionally and sloppily sewn, but should not be an issue visually just for wearing
Recommendations from Cutedeer [seller]:
- Symmetrical base
- The eyes + cheeks area are specifically very off, and the muzzle is a bit twisted and not straight!
- New gray fur (fur currently on suit is a little bit low quality)
- Larger nose
- New ears
- Adjusted muzzle + jaw
Measurements and more photos will be given upon request.
- Condition of Item
Payments & Returns
- Payment Methods
- Returns Accepted
Postage & Shipping
- Item Location
- 74104, Oklahoma, United States
- Ships To
- United States
Buyer can pick-up
- Shipping Instructions
There are no messages posted.
You need to be logged in to ask the seller a question.
Click here to login