THIS AUCTION IS ONLY FOR THE BODYSUIT AND FEETPAWS
My first ever fullsuit was debuted at FTM and the bodysuit still looking for a home due to the small size! (It has been fully cleaned up for its new owner - don't worry!!)
- Stompy feet
- Includes feetpaws, bodysuit, and padding for ankles, thighs, butt, and crotch.
- Reference sheet using Garnetto’s base - head/paws/tail will be customized for you!
- Video of suit playing
You can upgrade your suit with handpaws/tail/head or any combination of these items - please email me if you're interested in that! (Pending fur availability.) (GoldenManeMascoting@gmail.com)
- Built on 5'3", 110 lbs female, but can also fit 5'7", 115 lbs female.
- Feetpaw size variable (built on women's 7 1/2. Similar sizes suggested. Buyer may use their own shoes or pay extra for the maker to put new shoes of their size in.)
- Shoulder circumference: 14 in
- Arm length (shoulder to wrist): 20 in
- Leg length (butt to foot): 28 in
- Calf size (very important): 14 in
*Padding is adjustable - you can make more space for your body if you are larger. You must fit into the shoulder and calf circumferences though.*
Things to note:
- This is my first time building a bodysuit.
- The zipper is small and can be a pain. You have to be careful!
- The bias collar is coming up slightly and may need to be sewn again.
- The hole for your neck/head is a bit wide. Please keep this in mind if you are trying to match to another head.
- 95% of the suit is reinforced – some difficult to reach parts (and the head) are hand sewn.
- Basic sewing skills are suggested for maintenance.
- This suit was heavily worn TWICE and is being sent to the buyer after being fully cleaned.
- The bodysuit is made with two tail holes so that a belt can go through.
Payment plans are an option, but I will require a 30% deposit and the suit will not be sent until it is fully paid off. Please discuss payment plans with me via email (GoldenManeMascoting@gmail.com) prior to bidding or buying.
It is preferred that payment is made via Paypal; however other methods including money orders, google wallet, square, etc. may be discussed. Please discuss these alternative options with me prior to bidding or buying.
Shipping is to be paid by the buyer.
I do have a refund policy as well because I believe a buyer should be able to see what they are buying - even during an online purchase. You can find it here!
Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to request any specific photos or videos!