GIVE ME A LOVING NEW HOME!!! Shares/Retweets are greatly appreciated. Help the word get around that I'm up for auction!
The great "Pumpkin Kitty," is looking for a new home! Check out all the cool stuff I come with!!!
After much consideration and thought... I’ve decided to sell my character and suit. I have long lost my connection to the suit/character and the money will help me move when I graduate from college in a couple months! *PLEASE! Note the head is two years old, and all other parts were made after the completion of the head.* Thank you for your interest in this wonderful character!
1. -Full Suit (Head, Nub Tail, Digitigrade Bodysuit, 4 Finger Puffy Handpaws and Indoor & Outdoor Feet) by B3Mascots/Joecifur.
2. -Two long feline tails (one regular orange, other is UV reactive) by Carolina Critters.
3. -Outdoor feet built on US women's 8 slip on shoes by Carolina Critters.
4. - 5 Finger Handpaws with resin claws by Carolina Critters.
5. -Arm sleeves by Carolina Critters.
6. -Additional digitigrade bodysuit by Heads and Tails Studio.
7. - Kigurumi by MonsterDeerCreations.
8. -Needle Felt Doll by Fyrecalla/PaintedDeer on FA.
9. -Two large tshirts with art by Sockune and Chomperbee.
10. -B3Mascots shirt (burnt orange, men's large) with "Erezia" on back.
11. -Two bags (one backpack with custom felt art/ one over the shoulder bag with artwork printed on.)
12. -Several fursuit bandanas with the name "Erezia" on them.
13. -Multiple Ref sheets and 30+ badges and a ton of other digital artwork.
14. -FULL CHARACTER RIGHTS ARE INCLUDED. With this you may change name and gender of the character to your liking, keep in mind almost all badges read "Erezia."
ABOUT THIS SUIT:
-Head is built on a balaclava and is made to fit 23" and comfortably fits wearers with glasses.
-This suit was made with a 5'3" 150lbs DTD, but I have included a photo of her on multiple models as well as friends with different sizes.
I would not recommend anyone shorter than 5'0" and no one taller than 5'8" for a better fit and probably no larger than 190lbs.
*NOTE* She was tight in the shoulders for my 5'8" friend so she could barely lift her arms.
-B3Mascots feet are one size fits most.
-Handpaws would not fit someone with really large hands.
-All tails come with double belt loops.
-The other bodysuit wasn't made off a DTD, and could fit someone around 200lbs and no taller than 5'5".
-Kigurumi was made for my height(5'3") and I wouldn't suggest too much taller.
-Contact me on my email for any additional questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
-Additional photos of the suit and all featured artwork can be found here:
-More photos can be viewed on Instagram @erezialyger
PAYMENT, RIGHTS, & T.O.S:
-I will NOT send anything out until fully paid off.
-Payment plans can discussed, but ideally I'd like for her to be fully paid for within a 3 month period.
-All payment MUST BE sent through PayPal.
-Shipping is NOT included in cost, with all she comes with I suggest having $100-$200 (for within the US) saved for it.
-By bidding you are accepting that this suit will not fit like a custom commission would.
-I have the right to refuse to do business with anyone for any reason.
-This suit may not be resold for a higher value than originally bought for.
-PLEASE! Be aware that international shipping will most likely include a customs fee that the buyer will be responsible for. I will not lie on customs forms! All items will be marked as merchandise with their true values.
- PLEASE! Do not bid unless you are prepared to pay the amount you have bid.
-After she is paid off, she is fully yours! If any future problems with the suit arise, please contact Joecifur/B3Mascots!