HEAD FEATURES ($500)
- Built on a foam base double-lined with a sports material sewn to diamond broadcloth.
- Head fits best on small heads: 23"-23 1/2". Was not built to accommodate wearing glasses.
- The eyes are 2D, with the pupils being sprayed with a matte sealant to better protect against water. Vision quality is comparable to wearing sunglasses, but the field of view is tunneled.
- The mouth is completely hollowed out and provides excellent ventilation and the ability to drink. Teeth and tongue are minky and fleece respectively and sewn down.
- All fabric seams are sewn together; no gluing.
- It's cute. Look at it!
- PARTIAL ($1800): Includes hand paws and arm sleeves, feet paws, and a tail with belt loops. Hands can either be flat or stuffed for a cartoony look, and can come in four or five-fingered variants, with or without claws. Feet paws will come with a supportive sole with the choice of a finished “indoor” bottom featuring fur and fabric pawpads.
- PLANTIGRADE SUIT ($2800 ): Includes hand paws, feet paws, and tail with aforementioned specifications, along with a zippered jumpsuit. The paws and tail can be attached to the jumpsuit.
- DIGITIGRADE SUIT ($4000): Includes hand paws, feet paws, and tail with aforementioned specifications, along with a jumpsuit that is patterned and stuffed to achieve a more animalistic look. Padding is removable for ease of washing.
The maker works in and visits environments with dogs and cats, and as such pet dander can be present on products.
Payment is only accepted through Paypal and in USD. Payment will be requested via invoice with a set due date of 48 hours within securing the auction. If the due date is not met, the auction goes to the second highest bidder.
If the auction winner's bid reaches any of the listed tiers, they are required to send in measurements and materials: the circumference and height of the head, a hand tracing, shoe size, and arm length and joint circumferences (for partials) or a duct tape dummy (for full suits).
The design comes as-is, however minor design details can be discussed on a case-by-case basis. The maker reserves the right to decline any suggestions for any reason. You will be emailed WIP photos when certain milestones are hit; these photos may be publicly posted to social media unless agreed upon otherwise.
Creative liberties of the character such as name, species, and gender are decided by the owner, but the maker maintains the copyright on the products to use for further promotional material. The buyer assumes no right to claim any products associated with the maker as their own.
Thank you for your interest! If you have any more questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Bidding!
- Condition of Item
Payments & Returns
- Payment Methods
Postage & Shipping
- Item Location
- Lithonia, Georgia, United States
- Ships To
- United States
- No pick-ups
- Shipping Instructions
- The maker uses USPS and is willing to ship internationally. You are responsible for shipping costs, insurance, and, in the case of international customers, any and all customs fees and charges, which are NOT included in the auction. This will be quoted to you after completion of your project. The maker is not responsible for any items lost or damaged by the mail.
- Returns Accepted
- Returns Policy
- Your project is guaranteed up to 90 days upon receipt to be free of large-scale structural and build issues. In cases of such issues or general wear and tear, affected parts can be shipped back to be serviced free of charge. After 90 days, fixes can be done for the cost of an hourly fee, and shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. Fixes and refurbishments are not priority and will be worked on between other work. Any large scale changes to the project crafted by the customer automatically void the warranty. Parts must be sent back clean, and will be returned if otherwise.