(FAQ) Frequently Asked Questions
- To register click on the "Sign up" link found in the header. FIll out the information required and submit. You will receive an e-mail shortly asking you to verify your account. If you do not receive an email within a few minutes make sure to check your spam or junk folders. If you still have not received an email please contact us through the contact form and we will get you manually registered.
- I'm Under 16 and Can't Signup
- In accordance with standard law under 16's cannot participate in auctions as they legal binding contracts.
- How Can I place a bid?
- To place a bid on an item you must first login to your account. Once logged in bidding box will be displayed at the right hand side of all auction pages. You can use this box to place you chosen bid.:
- How Can I keep track of items I'm bidding on?
- You can keep an eye on items you are bidding on by clicking the 'watch this item' link at the top of the item page. Or By going to the members area then clicking on the Current Bids link
- How do I know if I am outbid on an item?
- Our auction system will automatically notify you via email if you are outbid.
- How do I enter a proxy bid?
- To enter a proxy bid simply enter the maximum amount you want to pay for the item in the bid field. The system will automatically re-bid for the item should your bid be overtaken by a rival bidder.
- How do I ask the seller a question?
- On the auction page, scroll to the body of the auction and click on 'Questions & Answers' and you will be able to send the seller a direct message
- How do I check my messages when I get an email from a seller?
- Log in to the site and click on the members area link at the top, In the side menu click on your Messaging Inbox.
- How do I pay for my item?
- Once you have bid and won an auction you contact the seller via the messaging service or review your purchases through the members area. If the seller has created an invoice for you can pay them directly through the invoice. (Crediting Your Dealers Den Account is not for paying for items - Contact the seller directly to work out payment details)
- How do I list an item?
- Members can click on the Sell Link at the top of the page and follow the instructions on listing your item
- How do I track items I'm selling?
- Members can click on the Members Area link at the top of the page and then click on Open under the Selling Menu
- How do I contact a bidder?
- Due to privacy, Members contact details will not be shared until there is a winning bid and the auction is over. The bidder will be able to contact you through the site and ask questions but if you need to reach out to a bidder please contact us and we will forward your message along to the bidder. But once the auction has ended you will be able to use the messaging service to contact the winner.